WHY ATTEND the 40th Euroheat & Power Congress?
- Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond
- A place to do business, in our biggest and most innovative exhibition area to date
- The latest industry intelligence via a high-quality congress programme
- Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events
The 40th Euroheat & Power Congress welcomes participants from all over the world.
The Congress is open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert or interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press
Online registration will open soon!
- Participant: Member: This category is reserved for direct members of Euroheat & Power (EHP/DHC+).
- Participant: Not a Member: For all parties interested in attending with no membership with above mentioned organisations.
- Student: Please upload or send a valid student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for this category.
- Policy maker: This category is reserved for employees of EU Institutions, national/ regional government departments, ministries or embassies. Utilities or operator representatives, even if those are fully municipally or state owned, are not included in this category. Civil servants even if payed by the regional/local authorities and seconded to a company or association are not eligible. Limited to a maximum of two (2) persons from the same organisation/institution. To qualify for this category please send an email to email@example.com with the delegate’s details to request the discount code, otherwise the non-members fee will be charged. Please note, no reimbursement is available if you fail to enter the sent discount code.
- Press / Journalist: Please send a recognised press card and a commissioning letter from the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for this category and receive the discount code, otherwise the non-members fee will be charged. Please note, no reimbursement is available if you fail to enter the sent discount code.
- Speaker / Chairman: Participant fee applies unless the event organiser has sent you a discount code. Please note, no reimbursement is available if you fail to enter the sent discount code.
- Exhibitor / Visitor: The registration includes access to all functions taking place in the exhibition hall (coffee breaks and lunches as listed in the programme). The fee excludes all side activities (sessions, evening functions etc.)
FYI: You will be able to order additional evening function tickets (for accompanying persons) during the registration process.