WHY ATTEND the 40th Euroheat & Power Congress?
- Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond
- A place to do business at our Market Zone
- The latest industry intelligence via a high-quality congress programme
- Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events and networking opportunities.
Attendees will gain access to live and on-demand content, interactive features and a flexible online networking platform. Our easy-to-use digital platform homepage will help you navigate your way around the event so that as a congress delegate you can:
- Access to all live streamed sessions
- Access to all recording for at least 2 months after the congress
- Connect with other attendees via our congress platform
- Participate in live sessions through Q&A
- Have 1:1 video chats during meeting days with speakers, attendees and exhibitors
- More the information here ehpcongress.org/practical-information
The 40th Euroheat & Power Congress welcomes participants from all over the world.
The Congress is open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert or interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press.
Online registration is open!
- Participant: Member: This category is reserved for direct members of Euroheat & Power (EHP/DHC+) and the Lithuanian District Heating Association (LSTA).
- Participant: Not a Member: For all parties interested in attending with no membership with above mentioned organisations.
- Student: Please upload or send a valid student ID to email@example.com to qualify for this category.
- Policy maker: This category is reserved for employees of EU Institutions, national/ regional government departments, ministries or embassies. Utilities or operator representatives, even if those are fully municipally or state owned, are not included in this category. Civil servants even if payed by the regional/local authorities and seconded to a company or association are not eligible. Limited to a maximum of two (2) persons from the same organisation/institution. To qualify for this category please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the delegate’s details to request the discount code, otherwise the fee will be charged. Failure to enter the provided discount code, will result in the full participation fee being charged, with no reimbursement provided.
- Press / Journalist: Please send a recognised press card and a commissioning letter from the editor to email@example.com to qualify for this category and receive the discount code, otherwise the fee will be charged. Failure to enter the provided discount code, will result in the full participation fee being charged, with no reimbursement provided.
- Speaker / Chairman: Participant fee applies unless the event organiser has sent you a discount code. Please note, no reimbursement is available if you fail to enter the sent discount code.
- ONLINE only | Exhibitor / Visitor: The registration includes access to the online Market Zone (exhibition) with company presentations, certain webinars and some other content such as 1:1 chats etc. The fee excludes access to the congress sessions.
FYI: You will be able to order (additional) evening function tickets (for accompanying persons) during the registration process.