Deploying a district heating network is complex and expensive. It is crucial to do a feasibility study and to create clear visuals of what this network might look like.
Comsof Heat is GIS-based software which produces detailed area maps of roll-out scenarios. In the bill of materials Comsof Heat offers an overview of variables such as equipment requirements, and a breakdown of deployment costs.
- Generate more reliable capital cost figures than with manual calculations
- Get detailed insights in your capital cost and material need with the comprehensive bill of materials
- Discover potential revenues and pay back time
- Visualize high-level masterplans for large areas in apps like Google Earth
- Calculate and compare multiple network scenarios in a matter of hours
- Plan network deployment in several phases, with a separate bill of materials
Contact email@example.com for more info.