The Federation is made of 6 national associations* and operates in energy efficiency and renewable energy. It represents 500 companies providing a wide range of services in the field of energy and environment : management, operation and maintenance of heating and cooling, local energy production, waste to energy plants, facilities management.
- SNCU – national association of operators of district heating and cooling systems
- SVDU – national association of operators of waste-to-energy plants
- SNEC / SYNASAV – national association of energy services companies (ESCO)
- SYPIM – national association of companies specialized in measure of energy performance
- SYPEMI – national association of companies involved in facility management solutions