DHC for All – Involving Citizens, Customers and Consumers
Wednesday 8th May 2019 | 13:30 – 15:00 Parallel session
A decade ago it might have been ok to refer to an energy customer as a ‘load’ but these times are well and truly over. Today, a successful energy companies needs to provide far more than just energy – they need to be Counsellors, Communicators and Collaborators in the fight against Climate Change. How are DHC companies navigating this new landscape and, when we get right down to it, what do our customers really want/need from us? A panel of experts with different perspectives on the problem sit down to talk it through.
- Astrid Madsen | Process manager Energy Transition | City of Rotterdam
- Özgür Öner | Head of Brussels Office | GdW
- Emilie Magdalinski | Research Fellow – European energy policy | Jacques Delors Institute
- Laurent Comeliau | Directeur de la Mission d’Animation de la Feuille de Route Transition Energétique | Nantes Metropole
- Lily Frencham | Senior Policy Manager | ADE