PLANHEAT Plan today, save tomorrow | Final Event
Wednesday 8th May 2019 | 11:00 – 15:00 PLANHEAT Final Event
Growing urbanisation means that cities and densely populated regions are in the driver’s seat to make the energy transition happen. Innovative heating and cooling solutions are the enabler to decarbonise cities by unlocking energy efficiency potentials and moving towards renewable heating schemes. The PLANHEAT tool supports cities to simulate their way to decarbonising its heating and cooling system by showing economically feasible scenarios. Plan today, save tomorrow!
To view latest event information click here.
11:00-12:30 PLANHEAT – Plan today, save tomorrow (part 1) | Description:
Hear the stories from PLANHEAT cities.
- tbc | tbc
- Stefano Barberis | PLANHEAT Coordinator and Project Manager | RINA consulting
PLANHEAT prototype & planning and simulation module
- Leen van Esch | Researcher Environmental Modelling | VITO
- Hrvoje Dorotic | Project Associate and PhD Candidate | University of Zagreb
- Marko Ruzic | Head of Office for environmental protection | City of Velika Gorica
- Carolina Ferrando | RINA Consulting (tbc)
Discussion and Q&A
12:30-13:30 LUNCH and business exchange in the exhibition hall
13:30-15:00 PLANHEAT – Plan today, save tomorrow (part 2) | Description:
Panel debate public authorities’ experience with heat planning.
- Sofia Lettenbichler | Policy & Project Manager | Euroheat & Power / DHC+ Technology Platform
Panel debate public authorities’ experience with heat planning
- Britt Verhesen | Project Leader Energy | City of Antwerp
- Anastasia Gkika | City of Athens
- Julien Joubert | Project Manager | EnergyCities
Further information on the project and the event: http://planheat.eu/archives/ph_events/planheat-final-event-euroheat-power-congress
No Show: without providing proper notice, due to limited seats, another delegate might be prevented from participating in these specific sessions. Therefore, Euroheat & Power reserves the right to charge a fee of Euro (€) 95.00 for all missed activities a person registered for (“no shows”) and sessions which, absent a compelling reason, are not cancelled with a 72-hour advance notice. “No Show” fees will be billed to the registrant.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we strive to best serve the needs of all of our participants.