#19EHPcong - Join us!
The Euroheat & Power Congress focuses on topics related to District Energy. The congress provides a unique forum for discussing and enhancing knowledge on major issues of importance for European and Global District Energy sectors, including both technical and business approaches; from new developments in legislation, latest operational experiences, most recent technological developments, and fresh research results.
Our industry is moving forward and continuing to grow into 2019 and beyond. #19EHPcong is where the industry comes together to plan for the future and keep this success story going. Join hundreds of other District Energy leaders and likeminded professionals at the best DHC event in Europe.
Sponsors & Partners
A custom experience!
The theme of the 39th Euroheat & Power Congress is New Perspectives, and it runs through all the diverse aspects of district energy, with thought-provoking speakers and panels as well as expert masterclasses hands-on workshops. Imagine your perfect Euroheat & Power congress programme – unsure what to pick? Take our quiz.
What they say about the congress
The Euroheat & Power Congress is a remarkably efficient way to get to know better interesting people dealing with District Energy and create mutual opportunities, which emerged from these face to face contacts at the congress making it a good return on investment in terms of ressources and time.
Despite all the challenges we face, Dalkia is convinced that, yes, the future is district energy… We need a strong sector to step up and speak out. We need you to dare greatly and lead boldly. Showing our latest development and using the 38th Euroheat & Power congress to put our new joint venture under the spotlight, was a great and bold decision of Dalkia. We are even more excited for the next congress edition which will be coming to our native land – France – in Nantes in 2019! Looking forward to seeing beyond the limits of the DHC world at the 39th Euroheat & Power congress!
The 38th Euroheat & Power Congress in May was 2017’s top event to see, hear and discuss what is happening in the District Energy sector, especially on a European scale.
ENGIE has been very actively involved in promoting district heating and cooling as the backbone to sustainable cities and regions across the world. They are without a doubt the key players at the heart of the energy transition in a fast changing world. The huge potential of DHC networks lies in developing future-proof, integrated urban solutions and services. It comes as no surprise that one of the key priorities for Euroheat & Power has been, and will surely continue to be, reaching out to cities.
WHY ATTEND the 39th Euroheat & Power Congress?
- Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond
- A place to do business, in our biggest and most innovative exhibition area to date
- The latest industry intelligence via a topical, high-quality conference programme
- Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events
- Birger LAUERSEN | Danish District Heating Association - Manager International Aﬀairs At Danish District Heating Association Career Birger Lauersen has worked for Danish District Heating Association since 1994, initially as economic advisor dealing with energy taxation and regulation, heat purchase contracts and a host of other matters. Since 1998 he has also been responsible for international affairs. Birger has been on the […]Read more
- Customise your #19EHPCong experience ! - Find your sessions!Read more
- Dalkia - Four million French people connected...Read more
- Danfoss - Engineering Tomorrow, building a better futureRead more
- ENGIE - Making smart city, -grid, -industry a reality.Read more