#21EHPcong - Mark your Calendar!
The Euroheat & Power Congress focuses on topics related to District Energy. The congress provided a unique forum for discussing and enhancing knowledge on major issues of importance for European and Global District Energy sectors. It provides a unique platform for high-quality exchange on implementation challenges and best practices; including both technical and business approaches. Leading experts from industry, national authorities, international and national associations, and private sector share practical insights and recommendations on operations, research, legal, economic, technological developments and of course policy instruments which in turn allow for adequate preparedness in facing the upcoming challenges
At the #21EHPcong the industry will come together to plan for the future and keep this success story going. Over 350 District Energy leaders and likeminded professionals are expected to attend the best DHC event in Europe.
Sponsors & Partners
A custom experience!
The theme of the 40th Euroheat & Power Congress is FORWARD TOGETHER | explore-expand-elevate, and it runs through all the diverse aspects of district energy, with thought-provoking speakers and panels as well as expert masterclasses hands-on workshops.
What they say about the congress
The Euroheat & Power Congress is a remarkably efficient way to get to know better interesting people dealing with District Energy and create mutual opportunities, which emerged from these face to face contacts at the congress making it a good return on investment in terms of ressources and time.
Despite all the challenges we face, Dalkia is convinced that, yes, the future is district energy… We need a strong sector to step up and speak out. We need you to dare greatly and lead boldly. Showing our latest development and using the 38th Euroheat & Power congress to put our new joint venture under the spotlight, was a great and bold decision of Dalkia. We are even more excited for the next congress edition which will be coming to our native land – France – in Nantes in 2019! Looking forward to seeing beyond the limits of the DHC world at the 39th Euroheat & Power congress!
The 38th Euroheat & Power Congress in May was 2017’s top event to see, hear and discuss what is happening in the District Energy sector, especially on a European scale.
ENGIE has been very actively involved in promoting district heating and cooling as the backbone to sustainable cities and regions across the world. They are without a doubt the key players at the heart of the energy transition in a fast changing world. The huge potential of DHC networks lies in developing future-proof, integrated urban solutions and services. It comes as no surprise that one of the key priorities for Euroheat & Power has been, and will surely continue to be, reaching out to cities.
WHY ATTEND the 40th Euroheat & Power Congress?
- Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond
- A place to do business, in our biggest and most innovative exhibition area to date
- The latest industry intelligence via a topical, high-quality conference programme
- Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events
- ReUseHeat : Recovery of Urban Excess Heat - Wednesday 5th May 2021 | 13:30 – 15:00 Parallel session Session Description: The ReUseHeat project will showcase replicable models enabling the recovery and reuse of excess heat available at urban level, with the aim to increase energy efficiency of district heating and cooling systems in cities across Europe. Integrating low-carbon sources in heat networks Making use […]Read more
- Advertising Discounts - Only for our sponsors and exhibitors!Read more
- Pitch your Idea – Take a Risk – Change the World - Pitch session Read more
- Vattenfall - enable fossil free living within one generationRead more
- Call for Ideas - Submit YOUR ideas for the best congress ever...Read more