The 38th Euroheat & Power Congress welcomes participants from all over the world.
The Congress is open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert and interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press.
Online Registration will open in Summer 2016!
- Participant: Member = This category is reserved for direct members of Euroheat & Power (EHP) and/or The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) membership must be active in 2017.
- Participant: Not a Member = For all parties interested in attending with no EHP / ADE membership.
- Student = Please send a valid student ID to email@example.com to qualify for this category.
- EU Institution / Policymaker = This category is reserved for employees of EU Institutions, a regional government department, ministry or embassy. This category does NOT include utilities or operator representatives even if those are fully municipally or state owned .
- Press / Journalist = Please send a recognised press card and a commissioning letter from the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for this category.
- Speaker / Chairman = participant fee applies unless discount code has been sent by the event organiser, speakers or moderators failing to enter the sent discount code will not be reimbursed.
FYI: You will be able to order additional evening function tickets (for accompanying persons) during the registration process.
You want to see who has already registered click here.
Already registered? Do you want to modify your selection click here
Please enter your details below and click “Register for the Event” to proceed. Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
Above form not working click here