The 38th Euroheat & Power Congress welcomed participants from all over the world.
The Congress was open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert and interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press.
List of attendees
Registration is closed.
- Participant: Member = This category is reserved for direct members of Euroheat & Power (EHP/DHC+) and/or The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE); membership must be active in 2017. Partners of Scottish Renewables (SR) & Scottish Development International (SDI) do benefit from this category as well.
- Participant: Not a Member = For all parties interested in attending with no EHP / ADE membership.
- Student = Please send a valid student ID to email@example.com to qualify for this category.
- Policymaker = This category is reserved for employees of EU Institutions, a national/ regional government department, ministry or embassy. This category does NOT include utilities or operator representatives even if those are fully municipally or state owned. Civil servants even if payed for by the regional/local authorities and seconded to a company or association are not eligible. Limited to a maximum of two (2) persons from the same organisation/institution. To qualify for this category please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the delegate’s details to request the discount code, otherwise the non-members fee will be charged. Failing to enter the sent discount code and paid participation will not be reimbursed.
- Press / Journalist = Please send a recognised press card and a commissioning letter from the editor to email@example.com to qualify for this category and receive the discount code, otherwise the non-members fee will be charged. Failing to enter the sent discount code and paid participation will not be reimbursed.
- Speaker / Chairman = participant fee applies unless discount code has been sent by the event organiser, speakers or moderators failing to enter the sent discount code will not be reimbursed.
- Exhibitor / Visitor = The registration includes access to all functions taking place in the exhibition hall (coffee breaks and lunches as listed in the programme). The fee excludes all side activities (sessions, evening functions etc.)
FYI: You will be able to order additional evening function tickets (for accompanying persons) during the registration process.