The 36th EHP Congress welcomes participants from all over the world.
The Congress is open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert and interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press.
Online Registration is closed!
Please fill in this onsite registration form and bring it along to the congress venue
Are you a repdigit?
Be the 11th, 22nd, 33rd or any other repdigit participant and you will get a special gift at the congress!
- the 11th registrant is Urs Bollhalder, Brugg Pipesystem
- the 22nd registrant is Alfred Handlbauer, RKG Energietechnik GmbH
- the 33rd registrant is Monika Kuusela, Fortum Power and Heat
- the 44th registrant is Kamma Holm Jonassen, Danish District Heating Association
- the 55th registrant is Young-Hoon Im, Korea Institute of Energy Research
- the 66th registrant is Jari Kostama, Finnish Energy Industries
- the 77th registrant is Sven Werner, Halmstad University
- the 88th registrant is Martin Kinsky, LOGSTOR Austria
- the 99th registrant is Lorenzo Spadoni, A2A SPA
- the 111th registrant is Mechthild Wörsdörfer, European Commission DG Energy
- the 222nd registrant is Pär Dalin, Capital Cooling Holding AB
You want to see who else has registered?
Have a look at the list of participants here
Were you a participant of the Fernwärmetage 2013? Check out your confirmation letter for the discount code and you will receive a 10% discount on above mentioned rates